[Marin-d] save the date: 9/20

Marnie Glickman marnie at greenchange.com
Mon Sep 7 07:26:40 PDT 2009

Dear David,

Don't worry about becoming the party of Fairfax.  Gary and I just
moved to San Rafael.  :)

Since we will consider whether or not to endorse two Fairfax council
candidates, I think it's appropriate to meet in Fairfax again.

Larry volunteered to find a location for us.

Marnie Glickman
Co-chair, Marin Greens

On Sep 6, 2009, at 9:20 PM, davidquinley at aol.com wrote:

> i like hit another city, not another 1 in fairfax(i wont support
> that, i dont want this county party turn into party of fairfax, as
> fear might turn into) we had enough meetings there, we done quite
> few meets in san rafael, and kentfeild over the years, so like hit
> some other cities maybe using some tam. banks communties rms, could
> larry or lew set that up for us? i'll work on finding 1, in the of
> the cities we haven't hit, when i can atch up with my life a bit.

Marnie Glickman
Executive Director
Green Change

www.greenchange.org
My Green Change page:  http://network.greenchange.org/people/marnie
Green Change tweets:  www.twitter.com/greenchangeorg

Green Change is a community of people with Green values:  justice,
grassroots democracy, sustainability and non-violence.  We work
together to share Green art, politics and culture.