[Marin-d] save the date: 9/20

davidquinley at aol.com davidquinley at aol.com
Mon Sep 7 13:13:56 PDT 2009

?

if there not green party members i like the consideration to be for?a recommend if we do that, not a?endorsement

?

we only had meetings in 3 cities i mentioned that i know of

?

also are there a lot races, included a crowded one for us for the sr city council

?

and i would like to have meeting in as many towns in marin county as we can, to try get interest going with other greens around marin, and i also think having meetings in different locations give meetings new energy, i think having same lace can tend to make it to confertable

?

its funny for 1st 2 years there I was a member, 3 of the 5 members council were from sr, so it was my worry we becoming sr gp for that time to