[Marin-d] 2nd Sundays Green Party Alameda County Events

Greenartist davidquinley at aol.com
Sun Jan 9 09:01:36 PST 2011

 What kind of California do we want? Green Sunday       http://acgreens.wordpress.com/green-sundays/ 5-6:30pm Niebyl-Proctor Library www.marxistlibr.org/ 6501 Telegraph Ave. at 65th in North Oakland Green Party of California / Green Party of California Laura Wells, our candidate for Governor in 2010, will moderate (may go) http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2011/01/05/18668371.php  They are held on the 2nd Sunday of each month. The monthly business meeting of the County Council of the Green Party of Alameda County follows at 6:45 p.m. Council meetings are always open to anyone who is interested.