[officeholders] Looking for officeholders for panel in Monerey January 24th

Alex Shantz alexshantz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 21:06:37 PST 2014

Hello Green Party officeholders!

I am organizing a Greens in Government panel January 24th at 7:30PM. The
panel will take place at the Monterey College of Law in the Library. The
Monterey College of Law is located at 100 Colonel Durham St, Seaside, CA
93955.

So far, I have one officeholder confirmed to appear on the panel. I am
trying to find at least three more people willing to participate.

The panel will provide panelists an opportunity to share experiences about
what it is like being a Green in local office. There will also be questions
from the audience. The purpose of the panel is to increase understanding of
how Greens can govern effectively at a local level thereby proving that the
Green Party is a viable option for creating real political change.

The panel will be taking place as part of the Green Party of California’s
General Assembly in Monterey County. The General Assembly consists of
delegates from active Green Party counties throughout the state and is the
highest decision making body in the party.