[Sosfbay-discuss] Membership and Retention

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Sun Nov 6 11:11:18 PST 2005

Last spring, there was a Membership and Retention Committee.  I have not heard
anything about it for a long time.  Is it still active?  Who is working on it?

What happened to Mike Horton who as working as part of this committee?  Did
anyone ever address his idea of updating the GPCA Owners Guide?

As part of the effort to expand our membership recruitment / tabling  materials,
Fred Hosea has provided GROW with an updated version of the 10 KV trifold
handout.  The new version has better appearance and a much improved Spanish
Tranlsation.  It is available at http://www.cagreens.org/gros/flyers.htm in both
text and printable PDF formats.

--
"I find I have a great lot to learn – or unlearn. I seem to know far too much
and this knowledge obscures the really significant facts, but I am getting on."

Wesley C. Rolley
17211 Quail Court
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
(408)778-3024