[Sosfbay-discuss] GPSMC Green Talk for November

Mjsmith55 at aol.com Mjsmith55 at aol.com
Sun Nov 6 11:55:13 PST 2005

The Nov 9th Green Talk will be an opportunity to join in a recap of
our  Nov 8th election and plan for "Green Giving" this holiday season.
We are  fortunate to have a great speaker from RecycleWorks - Dianne
Anderson. Please  join us.

Wednesday, November 9th
Peter's Cafe, Millbrae
Millbrae  Ave and El Camino at the Bart/CalTrain station
or automobile parking next to  the Cafe

6 pm  - no host dinner

7 pm  - welcome and  election recap - hopefully celebrating the
election of all four of our Green  Party candidates and the end to
Arnold's current attempt to destroy the  middle class.

8 pm  - Dianne Anderson, Green Building Coordinator,  San Mateo
County's RecycleWorks. Holiday Waste Reduction or "Green  Giving"