[Sosfbay-discuss] Proposition Trivia Questions

alexcathy at aol.com alexcathy at aol.com
Wed Nov 9 12:37:35 PST 2005

Dear Gerry,

There is a lot of useful data in there.  I saved your note on my hard
drive.

Is there any one place when I can obtain the raw figures for registered
Greens by county?

I am specifically interested in the number of actual registered Greens
in Santa Clara, Alameda,
and San Mateo.  I am trying to figure out... REALISTICALLY... how much
money we can raise to
run serious candidates in serious elections.

I know I am "preaching to the choir" but I really do think this is a
historic moment.

If we don't kick some Democrat-Republican butt next year, then we might
as well bend over and kiss our ass goodbye.

There I go again!  What I meant to say was:

If we do not engage in a constructive dialogue with intelligent,
well-informed Democrats, Republicans, and independents next year, then
we should voluntariily undergo a period of fasting, meditation, and
prayerful reflection.

Alex Walker