[Sosfbay-discuss] Proposition Trivia Questions

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 10 11:41:57 PST 2005

Wes Rolley wrote:

> I want to add something to this disucssion. On another forum today, Mike
> Feinstein posted a listing of the number of Green registrations by
> County.  His point is that the numbers are shrinking, not growing.  I
> have my own ideas about the reason for this, but do not want to enter
> that disc

I have not seen Mike Feinstein's numbers, and I would like to see them.
But the website I provided at Alex's request:

      http://cagreens.org/liaison/delegates.html

does show the change from Feb. 2005 to Sep. 2005.

The GPCA decrease was 6%.  The GPSCC decrease was 15%.

And clearly this can not be explained by people switching
to vote for Dean or Kucinich.

I would certainly like to hear a discussion of why this is happening.

Gerry