[Sosfbay-discuss] Proposition Trivia Questions

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Thu Nov 10 10:43:22 PST 2005

I want to add something to this disucssion. On another forum today, Mike
Feinstein posted a listing of the number of Green registrations by County.  His
point is that the numbers are shrinking, not growing.  I have my own ideas about
the reason for this, but do not want to enter that disc
--
"I find I have a great lot to learn – or unlearn. I seem to know far too much
and this knowledge obscures the really significant facts, but I am getting on."

Wesley C. Rolley
17211 Quail Court
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
(408)778-3024