[Sosfbay-discuss] It is all on the Internet

TNHarter at aol.com TNHarter at aol.com
Thu Nov 10 13:54:59 PST 2005

In addition to those I know Todd Cretien (or something like that) is
running for Senate, at least enough that he has talked once up in
San Mateo County.

I think Forrest Hill is running for Lt. Governor or something like that.

I'm thinking of running for something, but it's not clear what.
What's clear is that my slogan will be "DON'T BE FUELISH!".

At the Congressional level Carol Brioulet is also thinking of running
in the 14th CD, and Medea Benjamin is thinking of running against
Nancy Pelosi.

Matt Gonzalez will probably do something, but I'm not in the
know on that.

--
Tian
Most recent change to my website: