[Sosfbay-discuss] It is all on the Internet

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 10 11:02:02 PST 2005

Wes Rolley wrote:

> When someone asked about the 2006 election, I find nothing confirmed on official
>  GPCA web sites yet. Even the information on 2005 results in incomplete and I do
> not mean only from the ones who ran and won/lost this week
> However, Washington DC Green Ken Sain runs a BLOG that is read by Greens all
> over the country and he has compiled a list of Greens running for office in 2006
> that included California.  His list includes:
> Governor: Peter Camejo
> Senator: Kent Mesplay
> House:
> California 21: David Adalian
> California 22: Billy Olson
> California 28: Bryon de Lear
> California 53: Lawrence Rockwood
> I have no way of knowing if this is accurate or how Ken gets his info.  If it is
> accurate, I don't know why a Washington DC Green can provide information not yet
> available to us in California.  Maybe it is only because these candidates have
> only said that they are running but are not truly that far along in the process.

I don't know what to say.  Although I am on the GPCA CC, I have
not been provided with any official information, (unless I missed
the relevant email, which I think is unlikely).  From what I have
heard, I believe Peter is running.  I heard a rumor about Kent,
but I consider it just a rumor now.  The other 4 I have never heard
of.

Gerry