[Sosfbay-discuss] tabling Saturday November 19-th

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 10 22:45:12 PST 2005

There is a tabling opportunity on Satfurday November 19-th.

It is at the Santa Clara Marriott at the state convention of
the Junior Satate of America, the group of high school students
who debate issues in a mock political or parlimentary format.

The tabling hours are probably from 10 am to 1 pm.

I  say probably because that is what I remember from the last time
and I am waiting for the official notice.

Please contact me if you wish to table at this event.