[Sosfbay-discuss] GP registration numbers

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 10 22:36:00 PST 2005

My first reaction to the decline in Green Party registration is to ask
myself how to reverse
the trend. A strong candidate with visibility brings in followers.
Camejo fits the bill for that.

At our local level - Santa Clara County - I would propose shifting the
emphasis of our
outreach to less well to do neighborhoods and in areas that are
predominantly of
one ethnic community or another.

Also among the younger generations such as at the community colleges.

Nice ideas, but they require a work force to do those things.
So first a work force needs to be recruited.

If you would like to work on such a project, please contact me.