[Sosfbay-discuss] Proposition Trivia Questions

Cameron L. Spitzer cls at truffula.sj.ca.us
Fri Nov 11 12:56:59 PST 2005

>Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 11:41:57 -0800
>From: Gerry Gras <gerrygras at earthlink.net>
>To: wrolley at charter.net, Green Discuss <sosfbay-discuss at cagreens.org>
>Subject: Re: [Sosfbay-discuss] Proposition Trivia Questions

>I have not seen Mike Feinstein's numbers, and I would like to see them.
>But the website I provided at Alex's request:

>      http://cagreens.org/liaison/delegates.html

>does show the change from Feb. 2005 to Sep. 2005.

>The GPCA decrease was 6%.  The GPSCC decrease was 15%.

>And clearly this can not be explained by people switching
>to vote for Dean or Kucinich.

>I would certainly like to hear a discussion of why this is happening.

It was obvious to me in Sylmar and Oakland.  There was only
perfunctory attention to green issues, candidates, outreach,
and growth.  The big buzz topic was which side are you on,
who do you trust, how can we beat the enemy camp.  Our party is
letting the weeks and years spin by, while our leaders waste
their time and energy infighting.  Our decline in
registration is a consequence of faction fighting.

Cameron