[Sosfbay-discuss] Proposition Trivia Questions

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Fri Nov 11 13:31:14 PST 2005

> It was obvious to me in Sylmar and Oakland.  There was only
> perfunctory attention to green issues, candidates, outreach,
> and growth.  The big buzz topic was which side are you on,
> who do you trust, how can we beat the enemy camp.  Our party is
> letting the weeks and years spin by, while our leaders waste
> their time and energy infighting.  Our decline in
> registration is a consequence of faction fighting.

Hear, hear!

I will agree 100%.  That is the major issue.  There are others, but this is the
elephant in the room that no one wants to talk about.

There is a time on the agenda in Yolo for presentation and discussion of a
position re: Restorative Justice.  They should sit the leaders of these factions
down and have them go through that process.  If there can be reconciliation in
S. Africa, why not in the Green Party of California?

--
"I find I have a great lot to learn – or unlearn. I seem to know far too much
and this knowledge obscures the really significant facts, but I am getting on."

Wesley C. Rolley
17211 Quail Court
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
(408)778-3024