[Sosfbay-discuss] Colin Powel in Cupertino, let's go!]

Michael Fischetti drpesto at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 24 22:08:48 PDT 2005

powell speaks at the flint center nov 9, 10,11 at 8 pm - i don't know what
is planned but i plan to be there.  this "good soldier"  let himself be used
and is culpable for the death of thousands and thousands of iraqi's. it
doesn't matter that he was a quiet voice for reason  - he kept silent.
reminds me of the good soldiers in germany   mike fischetti