[Sosfbay-discuss] [GPCA Updates] URGENT! Malik Rahim needs our help in New Orleans for relief efforts

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Tue Sep 27 16:18:01 PDT 2005

Jim Stauffer wrote:

One good way of doing the following is to find BLOGS that have pertinent content
and posting a message about the importance of rebuilding in a sustainable
manner, not just throwing up anything to do it quickly.  As part of that, these
links would be great.  For example, when Carl Pope, Ex. Dir. the Sierra Club,
commented on the rebuilding effort after Katrina, I had just finished reading
about Rahim and posted the rebuildgreen.org site onto Pope's BLOG as comment # 1.

Wes
> Malik invites people to call him in New Orleans at
> 504-368-6897 for information about how to send
> assistance.  Assistance can also be sent to Common
> Green, PO Box 3216, Gretna, LA 70054.
>
> Forward this message and spread the word!

"I find I have a great lot to learn – or unlearn. I seem to know far too much
and this knowledge obscures the really significant facts, but I am getting on."
-- Charles Rennie Mackintosh

Wesley C. Rolley
17211 Quail Court
Morgan Hill, CA 95037