[Sosfbay-discuss] Peace Activists Converge in San Francisco!

TNHarter at aol.com TNHarter at aol.com
Tue Sep 27 10:45:49 PDT 2005

Yesterday I got my pictures from Saturdays Peace March
in San Francisco up on my website. You can see them by
clicking on the picture of Ross Mirkarimi speaking at
the opening rally in Delores Park on my front page:

http://tian.greens.org

There are more than 100 pictures there, so if you only
see half a dozen or so you haven't clicked enough of
them. Use your browsers back button when you find
yourself at the bottom of a page with nothing further
to click on to back out of that page.

Tian Harter