[Sosfbay-discuss] South SC County Greens participate in San Benito?

Jim Stauffer jims at greens.org
Sun Apr 2 18:45:02 PDT 2006

I think we should find some time on our Tuesday agenda for this item.

This issue has come up a time or two before. From my bylaws background, I
found nothing that prohibits this. The one concern is double-voting on state
party issues. We may find that a 'Memorandum of Understanding' between the
counties would be useful.

If our So. County Greens will become active by going to San Benito, I'm all
for it.

And, welcome to the San Benito folks!

--
Jim