[Sosfbay-discuss] South County

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Sun Apr 2 21:13:04 PDT 2006

With the discussion about San Benito and South County, I would like to
know if there are others on this list besides myself who are from South
County.  I'm from Moragn Hill.   I would not mind talking offline about
how we should work.  Either email me or call me at (408)-778-3024.

Wes

--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't, then you are wasting your time on this Earth" Roberto Clemente

Wes Rolley
17211 Quail Court, Morgan Hill, CA 95037
http://www.refpub.com/ -- Tel: 408.778.3024