[Sosfbay-discuss] Plenary Agenda Review Meeting Sunday Afternoon; Unofficial Plenary Info

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Mon Apr 10 19:46:11 PDT 2006

At the last GPSCC membership meeting delegates agreed to meet at my house
next Sunday afternoon at 3 pm to review items in the agenda packet for the
upcoming Ventura County General Assembly April 29th-30th.  As of this  writing,
there is no formally announced agenda packet.

Michael Feinstein has posted a tentative schedule with links to agenda  items
at:

http://www.cagreens.org/lacounty/agenda_moorpark.html

GPSCC members are welcome to attend the discussions whether or not they  plan
to attend the plenary.  Please rsvp by email or phone (408/295-9353)  so I
can plan for number of chairs and snacks.  Please try to look over the
unofficial agenda information.

Warner Bloomberg 867 North Fifth Street San Jose (just south of Hedding  St)