[Sosfbay-discuss] "Dare to Win"

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Tue Apr 11 18:41:34 PDT 2006

Cameron,
Then I'm glad to hear that.  He certainly had every intention to do
so, and THAT in itself caused a loss of face for the GP.
Sorry, but I still think the guy was not the candidate we should have
run.  No star quality.  No ability to force election discussion to
subjects the majors didn't want to discuss.
Andrea