[Sosfbay-discuss] "Dare to Win"

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Thu Apr 13 16:29:06 PDT 2006

Cameron,

I wasn't at the National convention, so I don't know about what Nader
did or didn't do.  I have to depend for information on those of you
who attended.

But I WAS THERE AT THE PLENERY WHEN COBB ANNOUNCED HIS INTENTION TO
RUN "SAFE STATES" AND I ALSO READ HIS HANDOUT AT THAT PLENARY.
When and where he backed off from that intention, I don't know, but
that plan was his at the plenary, and it was his way to present
himself as different from the other presidential candidates.  If it
was just a temporary ploy, then I have even less respect for him than
before.

Andrea