[Sosfbay-discuss] What the heck is going on with the plenary scheduling? Cancel Sunday's meeting?

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Fri Apr 14 13:46:56 PDT 2006

The following is a noted posted with a "Preliminary" agenda at
cagreens.org/plenary

Note: On 13 APRIL 2006, Adrienne Prince (Ventura) has requested, on  behalf
of the host committee, that the General Assembly meeting currently  scheduled
for April 29-30 be cancelled, primarily for logistical reasons. The
Coordinating Committee will presumeably vote on this request in the near  future.
The registration page is still not activated.  The  directions page refers to
travel to the Yolo plenary.

Gerry:  What is going on in terms of Coordinating Committee
(non)decision-making???

Jim, Cameron, Tian (and others):  I do not want to spend  time on discussing
a tentative draft of a plenary agenda that may not happen as  scheduled April
29-30th.  We had scheduled an agenda packet review meeting  at 3 pm at my
house.  There also is (I think) an ERWG teleconference  scheduled for 4-6 pm in
which I would otherwise participate.  Have the  meeting?  Cancel the meeting?

Warner