[Sosfbay-discuss] SUNDAY'S MEETING CANCELED

Jim Stauffer jims at greens.org
Sat Apr 15 15:43:33 PDT 2006

I've talked with Warner and Gerry and I think we should consider tomorrow's
agenda packet meeting CANCELED.

There still is no official agenda packet. A collection of all proposals
subitted to the agenda team is available, but it's not that easy to collect
them into a printed document, and it's not clear if all those proposals will
really be on the agenda.

There are serious discussions about postponing the plenary until June. This
idea is being pushed by the host committee, and several others.

Let's wait a week and see where we are.

--
Jim