[Sosfbay-discuss] Announcement: May 10 Green Talk with Camejo, Chretien, and others

Mjsmith55 at aol.com Mjsmith55 at aol.com
Fri Apr 21 13:20:20 PDT 2006

Forwarded from the gpsmc-news, the occasional online newsletter of the  Green
Party of San Mateo County.
Green Talk with the Green  Party of San Mateo County

What: Green Candidates Talk with the Green Party of San Mateo County

Who: Peter Miguel Camejo, Todd Chretien, Mehul Thakkar, Forrest Hill and Jo
Chamberlain.

When: Wednesday May 10 at 7-9pm. Preceded by free refreshments 6-7pm.

Where: Green Party Office, 212A Miller St, South San Francisco, 94080

Cost: free. Public is invited

Contacts: For more info contact  the GPSMC
Email:  _gpsmc at cagreens.org_ (mailto:gpsmc at cagreens.org)
Phone:  650-366-6603
Website: _http://www.cagreens.org/_ (http://www.cagreens.org/)
sanmateo/calendar.html
Event  coordinator: Mitch Smith
Email: _mjsmith55 at aol.com_ (mailto:mjsmith55 at aol.com)

Speaker Bios: Peter Miguel Camejo is our Green Party candidate for Governor
(votecamejo.com), Todd Chretien is our candidate for US Senate (against Dianne
 Feinstein, todd4senate.org), Mehul Thakkar is our candidate for State
Treasurer  (votethakker.com), Forrest Hill is our candidate for Secretary of State
(voteforrest.org), and our own Jo Chamberlain is running for San Mateo County
Board of Supervisors (votejo.org).

Downloadable flyer at
_http://www.greens.org/cal/sanmateo/files/GT20060510.pdf_ (http://www.greens.org/cal/sanmateo/files/GT20060510.pdf) .
Please distribute widely.

*****This event is wheelchair accessible*****

Every month, the Green Party of San Mateo County hosts lectures on topics
important to residents of our region.Speakers may be local residents discussing
their area of expertise or nationally-recognized activists Whether thesubject
is  taxes, health care, public transportation or airport expansion, you will
find  something at the Green Talksthat impacts you and your neighbors.
Everyone is  welcome!

You'll find all this  information, as well as directions and links to
maps, at our online  calendar:
<_http://cagreens.org/sanmateo/calendar.html_
(http://cagreens.org/sanmateo/calendar.html) >.  Most calendar items
have contact persons noted, but you can always inquire  at
_gpsmc at cagreens.org_ (mailto:gpsmc at cagreens.org)  or 650-366-6603 for more
information on anything
concerning GPSMC.