[Sosfbay-discuss] Announcement: May 10 Green Talk with Camejo, Chretien, and others

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Fri Apr 21 13:56:27 PDT 2006

Mitch, I think that you are getting ahead of yourself.  Tod Chretien is
not "our" candidate, unless you mean the particular Slate that is backed
by Camejo, et. al.  To send this to the Santa Clara list with this
annointing of Todd is frankly an insult to Tian and Kent. Personally,
from what I have seen, I would prefer either of the latter to to Todd
and will not be voting for "your" candidate.

Wes