[Sosfbay-discuss] [Fwd: Congress is selling out the Internet]

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Sun Apr 23 15:50:31 PDT 2006

Cameron,
You might send this POV to KPFA who recently did a "chicken little"
on this subject and got their listeners all in an uproar.

I also received a mailing from the media-alliance organization that
is concerned about public access as the last bastion of free speech
on TV.
The website for their POV on the issue you discussed is http://
www.media-alliance.org.
Andrea