[Sosfbay-discuss] Proposed Agenda for County Meeting

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Sun Apr 30 12:43:59 PDT 2006

Maybe add the question about getting an updated copy of at least GPSCC
registered voters?

On tabling issues:  At the SJSU Earthday tabling, it was apparent that  the
buttons supply was almost gone.  Need more buttons!!!     Also the green table
cloth was not in the suitcase.

Re the Mother's Day pamphlet -- This is a nice piece of literature  origina
lly provided by Charlotte Casey.  There were no copies in the  suitcase.  Since
the Berryessa Arts and Wine Festival is the day before  Mother's Day, either a
supply needs printed or we won't have it for that  tabling.

What is the situation with our representation on the GPCA Coordinating
Committee?  Add this as an agenda item, if just to clarify?  Also  discuss the idea
(again) of mutual Bylaws and a regional meeting???

Warner