[Sosfbay-discuss] Proposed Agenda for County Meeting

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Sun Apr 30 13:00:22 PDT 2006

A couple of add ons.

First, as I said, I have a copy of the entire precinct list for my
precinct.  I am using that to call people for Pete McCloskey. What I
find is that there are a number of people who are willing to do a little
bit, only no one had asked them directly.  If we are missing the
opportunity, it is our fault.

Second. One of the events that attracts those with an outdoors,
environmental bent is the annual Mothers Day Brunch at Henry Coe State
Park.  It might be good just to show up there wearing a Green Party Tee
Shirt and talking to people...tabling would not be appropriate.

Wes

--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't, then you are wasting your time on this Earth" Roberto Clemente

Wes Rolley
17211 Quail Court, Morgan Hill, CA 95037
http://www.refpub.com/ -- Tel: 408.778.3024