[Sosfbay-discuss] Request for Agenda Items

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Tue Aug 1 11:08:36 PDT 2006

Someone should do a report back from the planning meeting.

It appears the GPCA ballot measures report for County Polling will not
happen sooner than August 4th, and the plenary is scheduled for September
9th-10th, and our next membership meeting per current schedule would not be  until
September 7th.  That means we probably need to deal with selecting  delegates to
the next General Assembly and scheduling another separate meeting  to deal
with ballot measures (soon enough to create literature for Tapestry  Festival
tabling and for County Polling).

And add the August 13th picnic planning and help needed.   Warner