[Sosfbay-discuss] Michael Berg IN BERKELEY Aug 6th, Sunday Afternoon!!!

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 3 17:24:55 PDT 2006

Due to lack of time/resources to get us organized I have canceled
Michael Berg's House Party at Fred's club house Sunday afternoon and
instead handed Michael off to the Richmond Greens and they will be
doing a talk in Berkeley Sunday afternoon with him.  Go here to see the
details as they unfold: http://tinyurl.com/ftspc .  I apologize for any
disruption this may have caused and hope we'll have another opportunity
to fund and consciousness raise for our candidates (especially our
local candidate, Carol Brouillet!).

A Million Votes for Peace!

Drew