[Sosfbay-discuss] [Fwd: Dance Party on Saturday]

Tian Harter tnharter at ispwest.com
Tue Aug 1 22:48:13 PDT 2006

I'm going! Anybody want to join me?

-------- Original Message --------

*The Peace Umbrella of the Unitarian Church of Palo Alto invites you to
a Blues Rock & Roll Summer Dance Party!*
* *
*"If I can not dance, I want no part in your revolution." **Emma Goldman*
* *
*Peace & Love; Blues Rock & Roll*
* *
*Summer Dance Party*
* *
*Saturday, August 5th, 7:30 PM*
Unitarian Universalist Church of Palo Alto - Main Hall
505 East Charleston Road, Palo Alto

*Live Music with the awesome Bill C Ireton Band*
*Rock & Roll Blues Funk Soul Jazz*

Snacks and drinks will be served
$8 -  $15  suggested donation; no one turned away

*Bring your dancing shoes…*
* *
/ /
*Cosponsored by:* Peninsula Peace and Justice Center ~ World Centric ~
Acterra ~ Peace Action of San Mateo County ~ Department of Peace
Campaign - South Bay ~ South Bay Mobilization ~ Womens International
League for Peace and Freedom ~ Multifaith Voices for Peace and Justice ~
Youth Community Service ~ Mountain View Voices for Peace ~ Unitarian
Universalist Church of Palo Alto: Green Sanctuary ~ Social Justice
Committee ~ Peninsula Interfaith Action

*email: **peace-info at uucpa.org* <mailto:peace-info at uucpa.org>
*web:    **http://www.uucpa.org/peace_umbrella/about_peace.html*

--