[Sosfbay-discuss] Peace Center access solved

Cameron L. Spitzer cls at truffula.sj.ca.us
Sat Aug 5 09:01:36 PDT 2006

Last thursday's business meeting was a bit of a fiasco because
my key to the Collins Foundation building (the San Jose
Peace Center is a tenant there) didn't work.
Bill Ferguson (Peace Center staff) returned my call late
Thursday night and gave me the special instructions for
using that key, which had changed since the last time I
had one.  The Peace Center officer who gave me the new
key didn't know the new instructions.

I went down there yesterday and verified I can get in there now.

Sorry for the trouble.

Cameron