[Sosfbay-discuss] Event Announcement: Green Party presentation on ballot props

Mjsmith55 at aol.com Mjsmith55 at aol.com
Sun Aug 6 13:28:34 PDT 2006

Green Talk with the Green Party of San Mateo County

What: Town Hall-style meeting with the Green Party of San Mateo County on

Ballot Initiatives in the upcoming Special Election. Another wave of

Arnold’s initiatives that he couldn’t get through the legislature. Come

share your voice!

Who: Members of the GPSMC Council will give reports on each of the

initiatives, but we want YOU to tell us what you think.

When:  Wednesday August 9 at 7-9pm. Preceded by refreshements and discussion

6-7pm. Come early to socialize!

Where: Green party office, 212 A Miller St, South San Francisco,  94080.
Cost: FREE. Public is invited

Contacts: For more info contact the GPSMC
Email:  _gpsmc at cagreens.org_ (mailto:gpsmc at cagreens.org) . Phone:
650-366-6603
Website: _http://www.cagreens.org/sanmateo/calendar.html_
(http://www.cagreens.org/sanmateo/calendar.html)
Event  coordinator: Mitch Smith. Email: _mjsmith55 at aol.com_
(mailto:mjsmith55 at aol.com)

Downloadable flyer at

_http://www.greens.org/cal/sanmateo/files/GT20060809.pdf_
(http://www.greens.org/cal/sanmateo/files/GT20060809.pdf) .
Please distribute widely.

*****This event is wheelchair accessible*****

Every month, the Green Party of San Mateo County hosts lectures on topics

important to residents of our region.Speakers may be local residents

discussing their area of expertise or nationally-recognized activists

Whether thesubject is taxes, health care, public transportation or airport

expansion, you will find something at the Green Talksthat impacts you and

your neighbors. Everyone is welcome!