Mexico’s Partial Vote Recount Confirms Massive and Systematic Election Fraud

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 15 11:20:16 PDT 2006

With Less than 9 Percent of Precincts Recounted, More than 126,000
Votes Are Found to Have Been Disappeared or Illegally Fabricated
By Al Giordano
Part V of a Special Series for The Narco News Bulletin

August 14, 2006

More...

http://tinyurl.com/fy4sj

Hmmm... I observe those 'ludites' with their primitive paper ballots
have uncovered their election fraud and challenged their elections in
record time, meanwhile we highly sophisticated gringos with our
e-voting machines are still scratching our heads as to what happened to
us in Fraud '04 on 11/2.

A Million Votes for Peace!

Drew

JamBoi