[Sosfbay-discuss] Rough draft of my flier

Tian Harter tnharter at ispwest.com
Tue Aug 15 11:29:32 PDT 2006

I put something up, just so it would look like I was running
you can see it at:

http://tianharter.org

I need to submit a 200 word statement tomorrow. If you can
think of anything I should put down, please let me know.

BTW: I currently have 17 signatures or so. Special thanks
Fred Duperault, who took me around to his neighbors
who also signed. Looks like I'll be on the ballot!

--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org