[Sosfbay-discuss] We Need A Meeting To Discuss Ballot Measures

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Tue Aug 15 16:52:39 PDT 2006

As previously noted, the GPCA has requested that County GP's review
information about November Ballot measures and report positions back before a
deadline of 10 am Friday September 8th.  Our next GPSCC meeting is  scheduled for
Thursday September 7th.
In the past we have successfully used an initiatives review meeting to
propose positions that are brought to the general meeting for approval.  If  we are
going to get our 4 votes reported on time and not clog up the next  meeting
with lengthy ballot measures discussions, people who are interested in  putting
together the proposals need to meet (oy veh! another meeting!!!).
Jim Stauffer has suggested getting together for dinner on a weekday.   Any
suggestions as to dates and locations?   Warner