[Sosfbay-discuss] Tell McDonald's to Remove the Hummer Toys

Tian Harter tnharter at ispwest.com
Tue Aug 22 11:13:17 PDT 2006

I thought you might be interested in this alert from the Union
of Concerned Scientists. Please send a letter today to
McDonald's and urge them to remove the Hummer toys from Happy
Meals and Mighty Kids Meals. If you go to the URL below you can
check out the details and send your own message.

Then please forward this email to ten friends. We really need
your help to spread the word. Take action today at
http://ucsaction.org/campaign/8_21_06_mcdonalds_hummer_toy?rk=p7NFXA91QzfSW