[Sosfbay-discuss] Invitations sent to candidates to provide Tapestry Festival literature

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Tue Aug 22 21:00:12 PDT 2006

Hi!  Below is a copy of the message I have sent to Carol, Todd and all  GPCA
state office candidates (per my volunteering to do so at our last  meeting).
Warner
Hi (Name)!  The Green Party of Santa Clara County has a booth at the
Tapestry Festival in San Jose over Labor Day weekend.  This is an arts  & crafts and
music festival that is attended by about 200,000 people over  three days.  If
you would like copies of your campaign literature  distributed at this event,
you can mail them to me.  Best Wishes!
Warner Bloomberg, 867 North Fifth Street, San Jose, CA 95112-5021
P.S.  In case you didn't know yet, we are also planning a candidates  event
in Mountain View on the evening of Tuesday, October  3rd.