[Sosfbay-discuss] Impeachment and Pelosi

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Wed Dec 6 19:39:25 PST 2006

I have been thinking that, were I in Pelosi's shoes, I would not want to
take a strong stand on impeachment either.  To begin with, that would be
immediately put through the spin machine as her attempt to elect herself
president. Were Bush and Cheney both to be impeached and removed from
office, she would be it.

I can just hear Rush and the Savage Nation already.

It is to happen, far better that she is forced to do it.

--
Wes Rolley
17211 Quail Court

"Happiness is to be fully engaged in the activity that you believe in and, if you are very good at it, well that's a bonus." -- Henry Moore