[Sosfbay-discuss] Fwd: Green Party Values--at a bank???

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 14 15:44:44 PST 2006

I note that at the bottom of the page it lists Carol Brouillet as a
contributer.  I'm not very up on it but I understand that Carol has
worked for years on the concept of 'Community Currency'.  Before Carol
got involved in exposing the truth of 9/11 she was into 'Community
Currencies', hence the name of her web site:
http://www.communitycurrency.org

Here's a clearer description of what community currencies are about:
http://www.ratical.org/many_worlds/cc/CC.html

Green solidarity!

Drew

--- Andrea Dorey <andid at cagreens.org> wrote:

> FYI, folks!
> Andrea
>

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> > From: "John Pozzi" <john.pozzi at worldnet.att.net>
> > Date: December 8, 2006 4:42:18 PM PST
> > To: <andid at cagreens.org>
> > Subject: Green Party Values
> >

> > Dear Ms. Dorey,
> >
> > The Green Party Values of Ecological Wisdom, Grassroots Democracy,
>
> > Social Justice, Nonviolence. Decentralization, ,Community-Based
> > Economics. Feminism, Respect for Diversity, Global Responsibility
> > andSustainability are enacted by the Global Reserve Bank charter at
>
> > www.grb.net.
> >

> > John Pozzi
> > 126 SE 3 Street
> > Hallandale Beach Fl 33009 USA