[Sosfbay-discuss] Request for Agenda Items

Jim Stauffer jims at greens.org
Mon Feb 6 09:52:57 PST 2006

I'd like to hear a brief report/discussion on this nebulous controversy with San
Mateo over regional reps.

Pat Gray has been sending messages to the state bylaws committee claiming
serious problems in our region. Her messages have been so frequent and so
accusatory that the state committee began discussing our region as some kind of
situation that needs their intervention, and even compared us to LA.

This is getting to a point of absurdity. Perhaps it's time we considered joining
another region.

--
Jim