[Sosfbay-discuss] Annual Planning Meeting Location

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 13 17:40:26 PST 2006

Last year (I am told) the GPSCC had a planning meeting with a
pancake breakfast that was fun and raised some money.  So far,
no one has come forward willing to organize another meeting
like that.

So for this year it appears we will have a simpler meeting
with just a pot luck.

At the moment, we are looking for a good location, preferably
convenient to public transit.  And I would like to see it
somewhere more centrally located, say downtown San Jose.

If anyone has suggestions for location, please let me know.

I am also assuming that it would happen on a Saturday, probably
in the afternoon.

Gerry