[Sosfbay-discuss] Tian is now on the 6/6/06 Green Party ballot.

Tian Harter tnharter at greens.org
Tue Feb 28 17:38:31 PST 2006

As I write this, I have done all the steps required to put my name on
the California ballot as a Green Party Candidate for U. S. Senator.
The paperwork hasn't rippled through to the list on the Secretary of
State's website yet, but it does show that I've collected far more
signatures than the other Green Party candidates for U. S Senate:

http://www.ss.ca.gov/elections/elections_cand.htm

(If you download the list by race, the Senate race is the last one.)
Of the 231 signatures that have been validated for my campaign,
I'm not sure who did about 55 of them, but thanks so much if it
was you!

Meanwhile, I have continued to do updates to my website as I find
events to take pictures of I expect to find interesting. At the moment
my weblog front page is dominated by things like other candidate
campaign kickoff events, but there is also a vigil against illegal
wiretapping  with a great ACLU handout about the issue. You can
see those by clicking on the various pictures near the top of:

http://tian.greens.org

BTW: I'm planning to send out a candidate mailing early next week.
If you aren't on my mailing list (the people who I, Carol, Don, or Gloria
asked to sign my nominating papers) and you would like to be, email
me your address and I will add you.

--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org