[Sosfbay-discuss] [Fwd: [Fwd: Open Space Initiative]]

Fred Duperrault fredd at freeshell.org
Tue Feb 28 17:45:09 PST 2006

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[Fwd: Open Space Initiative]
Date: 	Tue, 28 Feb 2006 17:40:21 -0800
From: 	Fred Duperrault <fredd at freeshell.org>
To: 	sosfbay-discus at cagreens.org

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Open Space Initiative
Date: 	Tue, 28 Feb 2006 17:36:00 -0800
From: 	Fred Duperrault <fredd at freeshell.org>
To: 	sosfbay-discus at cagreens.org

A couple of months ago I told Peter Drekmeier that he would be welcome
to speak at a SCC Green Party Meeting.

If  there would be a consensus  among the SCC GP  County Council to
invite him to use the first half hour of the March 7 meeting to brief us
on the status and strategy of PLAN's SCC Open Space Initiative, I will
contact him immediately.  I know he'll be delighted, and free, to speak
to us next Tuesday Night.
(PLAN {People for Land And Nature} has two months left to  collect
52,000 signatures to place the initiative on Santa Clara County's
November  ballot.  There must be 37,000 valid signatures, so a 15K
cushion will make sure that the effort will net  37K  valid ones.)

Replies ASAP will be much appreciated.

Fred Duperrault
fredd at freeshell.org
(650) 691-1215