[Sosfbay-discuss] Mark your Calendar for these events scheduled for March 2006

Bob Alavi baalavi at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 8 20:12:04 PST 2006

Thank you for your follow up.  I think all three points are superbly right on the money when it comes to understanding the real substance of "terrorist threat".

  ba

Jean Comfort <jean_comfort at yahoo.com> wrote:

“Threat of nuclear terrorism”:

I thought it was such a good source that I passed it on to my husband,
Arlen, because he was already working on an email on this subject (Peak
Oil) for some other internet groups of which he is a part. Since he
isn’t a part of “Sosfbay-discuss” I am forwarding his posting here.
His total posting is below.

-Jean
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1) March 20, 2006 Iran is scheduled to begin trading oil for Petroeuros
on their own “newly minted” Iranian Oil Bourse (Non English stock
market).
http://www.energybulletin.net/8379.html

2) March 23, 2006 the publication of the M3 money supply ceases.
http://tinyurl.com/9297o

3) The end of March 2006 is the deadline for Israel launching a
military assault on Iran. The coalition partners, which include the
US, Israel and Turkey are in "an advanced stage of readiness." Will
the coalition use ‘mini-nukes’?
http://tinyurl.com/7lepw (This one is frightening)

More on the Iranian Oil Bourse:

Is it mere coincidence that the Fed will begin hiding M-3 the same
month that Iran will launch its Iran Oil Bourse, or is there a direct
threat to the stability of the U.S. dollar, the U.S. economy, and the
U.S. standard of living? Are Americans being set up for a collapse in
our economy that will make the Great Depression of the 1930’s look like
a bounced check? If you cannot or will not make the value and
stability of the U.S. currency of personal importance, if you are
unwilling to demand from your elected officials, an immediate
abolishment of the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 and the fiat money
scheme that the banking cartel has used for nearly a century now to
keep our government and our people in a state of perpetual debt, then
YOU ARE FACED WITH BUT TWO ALTERNATIVES, ABJECT POVERTY, OR INVADING
IRAN.

http://www.teamliberty.net/id209.html

On the one hand, if Iran goes ahead with their Oil Bourse they threaten
to push the value of the dollar to unimaginable lows. (We must take
‘em out)

On the other hand, Iran is the second largest producer of oil and they
have anti-ship missiles overlooking the Strait of Hormuz. (We can’t
take ‘em out)

The stakes are too high for me to comprehend but I’m betting we will do
whatever looks best for Halliburton.

Is there an optimist in the crowd?
Will anyone back-down?
Will there be a monetary compromise?
Will other countries boycott the Iranian oil bourse?
Can there be a positive outcome from this situation?

- Arlen (Menlo Park)

Jean Comfort
48 Lorelei Lane
Menlo Park, CA 94025