[Sosfbay-discuss] Another OpEd

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Wed Jan 11 20:20:42 PST 2006

I had another OpEd in the Morgan Hill Times this week.  I published it
on my own blog also.  You can read it at
http://www.refpub.com/archives/2006/01/dont_rely_on_growth.html

I think that a lot of what I say about Morgan Hill applies to other
communities in the County.  This was written back in November, but they
just published it now, along with another article headlined "Sales
Growth Anything but Stable" and aimed at the idea of financing BART
expansion through sales tax, something that the paper is against. This
was not my choice, but the two do connect in a way.

--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't, then you are wasting your time on this Earth" Roberto Clemente

Wes Rolley
http://www.refpub.com/
Tel: 408.778.3024