[Sosfbay-discuss] Why Am I Green? -- Phil Angelides the "Un-Schwarzenegger" ??

alexcathy at aol.com alexcathy at aol.com
Sun Jan 22 08:24:52 PST 2006

One more thing about Phil Angelides.

My wife informed me that Angelides has already been endorsed by the
California Teachers Association.

The endorsement flyer states "he does not limit his ideas to the
resources available."

I guess not, considering his scam involving Sacramento wetlands now
paved over to enrich his pocketbook. On the flyer, A is quoted as
saying he has been

"running (my) own environmentally conscious company" for over 30 years.

Could this be his real estate development company?? Exploring his real
activities related to environmental protection seems worth further
exploration, certainly.