[Sosfbay-discuss] Anybody have an opinion on Ronit Bryant for City Council in Mountain View?

Larry Cafiero_Liaison larrycafiero_liaison at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 13 09:43:18 PDT 2006

Hey, Tian --

Interesting site, but I believe that since most local elections are
nonpartisan events, I believe that not having party affiliation on
campaign material is either in local law or in the state elections code,
possibly both. So this is not so uncommon.

Fortunately for us, the press can't help but say our candidates are
Green in many cases, which I think helps.

Larry Cafiero
Liaison to the Secretary of State's office
Green Party of California